- This site was created for informational purposes only. Please be responsible when selecting and using any home-based medical device.
- Blood specimens containing ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) greater than 10
mg/dL, acetaminophen greater than 2 mg/dL, L-Dopa greater than 20
mg/dL, Dopamine greater than 5 mg/dL, Methyl-Dopa greater than 0.3
mg/dL, Glibenclimide greater than 10 mg/dL creatine greater than 30
mg/dL, Bilirubin greater than 40 mg/dL and ketoprofen greater than 300
mg/dL may give inaccurate uric acid results.
- Monitoring systems may not function accurately at altitudes greater than 8000ft.
- Uric acid monitoring systems are designed for use at temperatures between 57.2F and
104 F (14C- 40C) and below 85% humidity. Test strips must be stored at
temperatures between 40F-86F (4C-30C).
- Never change your treatment or medication without doctor’s advice and approval.
© 2022 Uric Acid Meter Reviews